[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 04:12:50 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-11-16 03:29, timofonic timofonic a écrit :
That's interesting to know about OASIS, thanks for the explanation.
What about sharing the document file format support between FOSS
related programs? It's the other part of the idea that not got
The ODF formats are well documented. I don't know how much more support other FOSS related programs would need other than help with it implementation in a particular program. I am sure that is a FOSS developer team asked for help, someone would lend a hand.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF||BRM <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] On the Future of TDF||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] On the Future of TDF||AG <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] On the Future of TDF||timofonic timofonic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF||timofonic timofonic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] document foundation wiki issues ...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: On the Future of TDF