[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Updates overwriting User settings
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Updates overwriting User settings
- From: Robert Boehm <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:21:18 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/12/2010 12:46 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2010/11/12 6:14 AM Charles Marcus wrote:I have never had this happen either...but maybe he is talking about when LibreOffice
Is this only a problem on Linux or Macs? I've never had my settings
overwritten, and we've been using OOo in our office since about version
OOo has never overwrittin the user settings on my Mac in the three and a half years I've been using a Mac.
is installed. What happens here (at least on my Linux machine) is that a new user directory
is created...and the installation picks up SOME but not ALL of the settings from the old
OpenOffice user directory....which is no big deal...I had to just reset some things like my
default font and a few other things.
As the trials of life continue to take their toll, remember that there
is always a future in Computer Maintenance.
-- National Lampoon, "Deteriorata"
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|[tdf-discuss] Updates overwriting User settings||frazelle09 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Updates overwriting User settings||Robert Derman <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Updates overwriting User settings||jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Updates overwriting User settings||Michael Wheatland <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Updates overwriting User settings||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Updates overwriting User settings||Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Updates overwriting User settings
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] FreeDesktop Bugzilla
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Updates overwriting User settings
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Updates overwriting User settings