[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Alternate find/replace
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Alternate find/replace
- From: "Craig A. Eddy" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 16:57:44 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
When searching for a word, if the various choices are not correct to
find that particular word (for instance, if you have a word highlighted
and it just searches that word), then changing the choices does not
result in changing the behavior of the plug-in (for instance, changing
from "search selection" to "search backwards").
Close the find/replace window and re-open it.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Clear separation between frontend and backend?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Clear separation between frontend and backend?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Clear separation between frontend and backend?
- Next by thread: RE : Re: [tdf-discuss] Copyright Assignments & the Document Foundation