[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] where do i submit bugs?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] where do i submit bugs?
- From: Christoph Noack <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 15:57:21 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Samstag, den 06.11.2010, 09:37 -0500 schrieb Frank Esposito:
> Although I have been a OO user for many years, I never really cared about
> the development of the project because I thought Sun would never listen to
> just one person. Then when Oracle bought Sun, I gave up on the product
> entirely. Now however, with the document foundation, I actually see a real
> chance that input from someone like me can actually help the project.
> So I would like to help. Where can I submit bugs for Libre Office??
<fun> Well, I hope you talk about submitting bug reports - from my
personal point-of-view, we don't need more bugs at the moment. </fun>
The information is documented in the wiki - maybe you should skip all
the content that seems weird to you:
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|[tdf-discuss] where do i submit bugs?||Frank Esposito <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: where do i submit bugs?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Where is the right place for discussing new features?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: where do i submit bugs?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Clear separation between frontend and backend?