[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:51:15 -0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Em 04-11-2010 17:31, e-letter escreveu:
In terms of priorities, making LO the default for mobile (e.g.
android) is more important than windoze.
Wrong as of today. Windows counts of more than 95% of LO/OOo use. See download stats in OOo portal. Maybe in some future for mobiles.
Much has been written in this thread, I make my point:
Focus on what managers need(*). They need good spreadsheets and good presentations (Text document's are clerk's job).
On mobiles: care to start make a ODP (presentation) and spreadsheet (ODS) viewers. Just in case you realy don't want to carry your laptop/netbook, because HDMI output is becoming standard on mobiles.
(*) managers, sign checks and shout loud when things go wrong.
The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LO on mobiles||Ian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build||e-letter <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: priorising feature-requests was: LO mobile phone version
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Copyright Assignments & the Document Foundation
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO on mobiles