[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
- From: Peter Rodwell <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 21:34:59 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In terms of priorities, making LO the default for mobile (e.g.
android) is more important than windoze.
That's certainly a novel approach: giving 90% of computer users lower
priority so that 1% of users can prepare presentations on their cell
phones. Bound to be a wild success.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build||Ian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build||"T. J. Brumfield" <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build||e-letter <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: unable to reply quickly to mailing list posts
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build