[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- From: Graham Lauder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 17:16:36 +1300
- To: email@example.com
On Thursday 04 Nov 2010 10:11:34 Peter Rodwell wrote:
> Quoting Graham Lauder:
> > There is an extension which is pretty much a compulsory install on any
> > OOo instance l use and it does what you ask here.
> > http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/search/node/altsearch
> Thanks! It does indeed do what I want (and a lot more). Now if I can just
> figure out how to open that when I hit Ctrl-F instead of opening the
> standard Find & Replace...
Sure, Tools> customize. select keyboard tab.
In Shortcut keys pane select ctrl+F
in the Category pane select LibreOffice Macros>user>altsearch>altsearch
In functions pane select altsearch
click "Modify" Ctrl+F should appear in the Keys pane
OpenOffice.org MarCon (Marketing Contact) NZ
OpenOffice.org Migration and training Consultant.
INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||Michel Gagnon <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Old Bugs
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Old Bugs
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs