[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?
- From: Robert Boehm <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 09:35:31 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/03/2010 09:33 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Robert Boehm wrote:Thank-you for that information...it helps me "place" where things are....it's been a bit
HI all....just wondering what the PLAN is before final release of LO 3.3.0.Hi Robert,
we've branched off the 3.3 code line on Monday, expect new binaries
confusing...but I'm sure everything will stabilize and take a life of its own (as it seems
to already have!)
Safety Tips for the Post-Nuclear Existence
(1) Never use an elevator in a building that has been hit by a nuclear
bomb; use the stairs.
(2) When you're flying through the air, remember to roll when you hit
(3) If you're on fire, avoid gasoline and other flammable materials.
(4) Don't attempt communication with dead people; it will only lead to
(5) Food will be scarce; you will have to scavenge. Learn to
recognize foods that will be available after the bomb: mashed
potatoes, shredded wheat, tossed salad, ground beef, etc.
(6) Put your hand over your mouth when you sneeze; internal organs
will be scarce in the post-nuclear age.
(7) Try to be neat; fall only in designated piles.
(8) Drive carefully in "Heavy Fallout" areas; people could be
(9) Nutritionally, hundred dollar bills are equal to ones, but more
sanitary due to limited circulation.
(10) Accumulate mannequins now; spare parts will be in short supply on
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?||Frank Esposito <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?||Robert Boehm <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Copyright Assignments & the Document Foundation
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Beta or RC soon?