[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Java dependency
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Java dependency
- From: Johannes Bausch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:09:03 +0100
- To: email@example.com
+1 for getting rid of java.
2010/11/2 jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> On 11/02/2010 03:36 PM, T. J. Brumfield wrote:
>> Is there a technical advantage of running the wizards and such in Java that I'm not aware of?
> For those that have accessibility requirements, the Java is mandatory.
> OTOH, even with Java, LibO is not an accessible program. On the gripping
> hand, all office suites fail accessibility requirements.
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
> Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
> Archive: http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
> *** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Java dependency||Frank Esposito <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Java dependency||"T. J. Brumfield" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Java dependency||jonathon <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice UI should be tweaked, not reinvented
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Old Bugs
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Java dependency
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Java dependency