[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- From: Peter Rodwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:11:02 +0100
- To: email@example.com
2. Search and replace. I work with large documents, often 400+ pages.
OK, that is easy to handle with a trick as user, but possibly also an relative easy fix (1)?
As I said, when you have to do this constantly, dozens of times a day, it does
become a real issue.
I would have thought it quite simple to save the current position, do the search
and replace then return to the previously-saved position. After all, if MS can do
it then it can't be very difficult. :)
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||Graham Lauder <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||"T. J. Brumfield" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||Peter Rodwell <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] interesting article: Inside the OpenOffice.org coup
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs