[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:52:12 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think your question would be better asked to the developers' mailing
list, but I will nonetheless try to answer it here:
- there is no extended ODF version, unless of course you refer to the
"extended" ODF format used in OpenOffice.org. This specific version
had been enabled and was a vendor specific one because it was
essentially the subsequent drafts of the ODF 1.2 specification that
were implemented by OpenOffice.org. Once ODF 1.2 will be fully out,
there will be no extended version, but only extended as in
"subsequent draft specification".
-for us it's only a matter to change the default setting in our
software. I'm sure it would be interesting to discuss what would be the
best solution -(i.e check the better defaults thread) and it needs to
be discussed, but I wanted to clarify there was no real vendor specific
who's sometimes also a member of the OASIS Consortium's board of
Le Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:40:33 +0100,
Gianluca Turconi <email@example.com> a écrit :
> Hello *,
> my question is rather simple: will LibO use in the future versions
> (post 3.3) a ODF strict format or an extended one?
> I've never liked a "per vendor" extension of ODF and I'll never like
> it. However, some people may find it useful.
> TIA, for any reply.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?||Gianluca Turconi <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?||Gianluca Turconi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Compiling in Windows
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?