[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- From: Gianluca Turconi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:38:20 +0100
- To: email@example.com
my question is rather simple: will LibO use in the future versions (post 3.3) a ODF strict format or an extended one?
I've never liked a "per vendor" extension of ODF and I'll never like it. However, some people may find it useful.
TIA, for any reply.
Tempesta e Passione sbarcano su Amazon.com:
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale:
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: AUTO: AUTO: Away from office (returning 11/05/2010)
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] AUTO: AUTO: Away from office (returning 11/05/2010)
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?