[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Compiling in Windows
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Compiling in Windows
- From: Simon Brouwer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:45:34 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Op 29-10-2010 16:22, plino schreef:
I'm not a programmer but something is puzzling me: why is LibreOfficeOnly LibreOffice for Windows is.
compiled with MS VC++ compiler?
The reason is probably that it is the best compiler to produce programs for Windows with.
This forces the installer to include theAnd what would be the objection to that?
| http://nl.openoffice.org | http://www.opentaal.org |
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Compiling in Windows||plino <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Compiling in Windows||plino <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] LibO document format: strict ODF or extended ODF?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Compiling in Windows
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Compiling in Windows
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Compiling in Windows