[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Steering Committe Meeting Minutes 2010-10-27
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Steering Committe Meeting Minutes 2010-10-27
- From: "Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:44:26 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes from our last Steering Commitee call are now online at the wiki.
Topics of the call were:
* Update on: discussion about community structure started (how to define members?)
* Website: decision on CMS to use
* Decision on where to have public SC discussions
* Review and prioritize a list of next steps, discuss where to make this public
* Update on development status / 3.3 schedule
* open discussion
This was the first time that we had people from the community listening to our discussion. I hope we did not give a to bad impression of our English skills :) Actually we had only one native English speaker on the call.
The last item "open discussion" was a quick decision during the call - we opened the microphones for those people who just were listening until then and asked them for questions at the IRC channel. Seems that this worked quite well, as we got some questions, that could be answered. I hope, we can continue this way - but I'd expect that there will be times where we have to table the answers for some later calls.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Steering Committe Meeting Minutes 2010-10-27||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Steering Committe Meeting Minutes 2010-10-27