[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice
- Subject: RE: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice
- From: Xi Embalsado <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:20:49 +0800
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have problems on increasing the width of the outline in my images. When I copy an image from Microsoft Word or an MHTML Document and paste it to LibreOffice, it becomes into an imageless frame.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice||David Filskov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice||Carlos Jose Lenarts Ramis <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice||David Filskov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice||Carlos Jose Lenarts Ramis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOfficeemail@example.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Send Messages via Gmane?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Send Messages via Gmane?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] A copy of MSOffice
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Don't make the mistake of the pigs