[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Android
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Android
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:01:29 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 10/16/2010 04:58 PM, Ian wrote:
>> Which of the 200+ variants of Android should be targeted?
> All those running on devices that are likely to be used in general productivity.
That would be all 200+ variants of Android then.
No human will see non-list, non-bulk, non-junk email sent to this address.
It all gets forwarded to /dev/null
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Androidemail@example.com|
|[tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||Zaphod Feeblejocks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||Ian <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)||jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)||Ian <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] We're on slashdot
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Basic question about Oracle asking OOo community members to leave
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Android