[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD
- From: "M. Fioretti" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 21:41:27 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 17:26:10 PM +0100, Zaphod Feeblejocks (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
> Greetings, friends.
> Have a look at:
> Looks like Microsoft are getting scared - why else would they go to the
> hassle of FUDding OOo?
that one is not a meeting about MS Office or OOo. Is a video about
drug addiction and should be considered as such. See how and why at
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||AG <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||Zaphod Feeblejocks <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] keep LibreOffice name
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO roadmap?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD