[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)
- From: Ian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:58:17 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 16:46 +0000, jonathon wrote:
> On 10/16/2010 04:37 PM, Ian wrote:
> > On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 17:26 +0100, Zaphod Feeblejocks wrote:
> > What we need is a port of OOo to Android.
> Which of the 200+ variants of Android should be targeted?
All those running on devices that are likely to be used in general
productivity. Moving OOo to the cloud might be the easiest solution.
> No human will see non-list, non-bulk, non-junk email sent to this address.
> It all gets forwarded to /dev/null
Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications
A new approach to assessment for learning
www.theINGOTs.org - 01827 305940
You have received this email from the following company: The Learning
Machine Limited, Reg Office, 36 Ashby Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79
8AQ. Reg No: 05560797, Registered in England and Wales.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Android||jonathon <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||Zaphod Feeblejocks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||Ian <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)||jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Two moderator questions
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Problems installing LibO beta2 on Debian
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Android