[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD
- From: Ian <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:37:38 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 17:26 +0100, Zaphod Feeblejocks wrote:
> Greetings, friends.
> Have a look at:
> Looks like Microsoft are getting scared - why else would they go to the
> hassle of FUDding OOo?
What we need is a port of OOo to Android. That would really start to get
the paranoia going. Since Intel is porting Android to x86 it is obvious
that Android will move up into the laptop and desktop space. If we don't
get OOo/LO onto Android we could be relegated to a tiny minority use in
a few years time.
Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications
A new approach to assessment for learning
www.theINGOTs.org - 01827 305940
You have received this email from the following company: The Learning
Machine Limited, Reg Office, 36 Ashby Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79
8AQ. Reg No: 05560797, Registered in England and Wales.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||todd rme <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)||jonathon <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD||Zaphod Feeblejocks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Problems installing LibO beta2 on Debian
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Problems installing LibO beta2 on Debian
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] MS Office 2010 FUD
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Android (was: MS Office 2010 FUD)