[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:38:25 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 2010-10-15 4:41 AM, Mirek M. wrote:
> The main reason why most toolbars aren't vertical is because most
> languages read horizontally, and therefore it makes most sense to put
> text horizontally, not vertically, to make it simple to read.
Make buttons the way Firefox/Thunderbird do - text label below the icon
- then let the user choose. For people with large widescreen monitors,
having a wide(r) vertical toolbar wide enough to hold both the button
icon and the text label would be perfectly fine.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] UI proposal||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal||Jon Hamkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal