[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Two moderator questions
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Two moderator questions
- From: James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:18:41 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Is it possible to add an indication that a message has been passed by the moderators to the subject line, or as a secondary header in the message itself? This way those answering the OP will know that they need to add his/her personal address to the reply. Additionally, the OP will know that tthe message has come from an email address which is not registered, which can happen by accident.
And the other question: if two moderators approve a message does it appear twice in the or is the system sufficiently intelligent to reject moderation after the first? I ask this since I approved a message I had not found in the list yesterday and subsequently found that it appeared three times in a list with three moderators. Can't remember which list unfortunately.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Two moderator questions||Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Two moderator questions||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Two moderator questions||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Survey|Opinion - LibreOffice Install and Update
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Oracle sends belated birthday wishes
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Two moderator questions