[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle to put effort to OOo
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle to put effort to OOo
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:33:07 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-10-14 14:25, Charles Marcus a écrit :
On 2010-10-14 12:49 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Their hold on the community and the namebrand is no longer an issue. I
think we are passed that now.
Will there be an ongoing effort to keep LibO 'in sync' with all of the
changes Oracle will be making from this point forward? It's a shame
really, I hate seeing wasted/duplicated efforts...
I would hope to think that they will now be syncing with us. We most likely have the momentum now.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] Oracle to put effort to OOo||Nikola Yanev <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle to put effort to OOo||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle to put effort to OOo||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice Beta 2 available for testing
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice Beta 2 available for testing
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle to put effort to OOo
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle to put effort to OOo