[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Beta2 Install Results (was Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install)
- Subject: Beta2 Install Results (was Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install)
- From: Scott Furry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:10:43 -0600
- To: email@example.com
On 13/10/10 11:52 AM, Volker Merschmann wrote:
It is very much recommended to do the uninstall of beta1.Found that out the hard way today. Uninstalled both then installed beta2 from Nikola's deb repository.
If you try to over-install with beta2 you will have twowill have two
entries for LO in the system control panel afterwards. This is a known
bug from beta1.
apt line: deb http://download.tuxfamily.org/gericom/libreoffice / #LibreOffice
Things work well. Even the bug with the QuickStarter in the system tray is fixed.
Debian Squeeze (2.6.32-5-686) w/LXDE
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] Windows Install||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install||Fridrich Strba <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install||Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice crashes when inserting caption
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] (Re-Post) Survey|Opinion - LibreOffice Install and Update
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?