[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install
- From: NoOp <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:32:22 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 10/13/2010 08:59 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 10/12/2010 4:30 AM, Fridrich Strba wrote:
> It was me that screwed it up and during the pre-announcement
>> phase sprint, I forgot to regenerate the product IDs and thus LO had the
>> product IDs of OOo. This is fixed in beta2, so stay tuned. As a
>> side-effect though is that one has to uninstall beta1 before one can
>> install correctly beta2.
> Is beta2 available for testing? The link at
> http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/ still points to beta1.
I'm preparing to test it now:
Note that it's a huge download: 318M
I've a test machine in a VM (linux host/WinXPpro SP3 guest). I've just
uninstalled beta1, installing OOo 3.2.1, and then will install beta2
next to test. I'll post back with the results.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install||Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Windows Install||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install||Fridrich Strba <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Please embed dictionaries in Danish lang-pack and install
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install