[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice
- From: Friedrich Strohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 23:28:54 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Christoph, *,
Christoph Noack schrieb:
>Am Dienstag, den 12.10.2010, 23:01 +0200 schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
>> Finally there will be several flavors of pronunciation - and good
>> moments if they meat each other! :o))
>I hope this was just a typo ;-)))
Oh, yes and indeed one of my top ten! :o)))
Thanks for proof reading that attentive!
Ansprechpartner / contact person for the "PrOOo-Box"
german language "best Office Suite ever" and more on CD/DVD
http://prooo-box.org -- footer updated on 2010-10-07
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice||Paul A Norman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice||Friedrich Strohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] [libreoffice-marketing] Can Openoffice.org rival Microsoft with Libre Office?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice