[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:23:32 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-10-12 09:43, Harold Fuchs a écrit :
Currently the only list of e-mail lists (including discuss@ and users@) is
on the Contribute page
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/linked to from the Home
http://www.documentfoundation.org/. IMHO this is at least counterintuitive.
I'm not at all sure newbie users will find it.
Please add a "Support" tab to the home page giving these details or, at
least, copy the list to a prominent place on the LibreOffice page
http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/ so that new users can quickly
see where they can get support once they've downloaded the software. Perhaps
include details of the forum there too.
I would agree also. I had someone download the suite and he emailed me for support because he couldn't find the support mailist. I just told him that things were still being organised.
It would seem to make most sense on the Download page, at the bottom right under the section: "Beta Release Notes". Maybe under a heading of "LibreOffice User Support"? More than likely, a user having downloaded the distro would go back to the downloads section to look for some kind of documentation or user support link.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place||Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place||Harold Fuchs <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] IZ hack using GreaseMonkey
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place