[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place
- From: Harold Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:43:44 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Currently the only list of e-mail lists (including discuss@ and users@) is
on the Contribute page
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/linked to from the Home
http://www.documentfoundation.org/. IMHO this is at least counterintuitive.
I'm not at all sure newbie users will find it.
Please add a "Support" tab to the home page giving these details or, at
least, copy the list to a prominent place on the LibreOffice page
http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/ so that new users can quickly
see where they can get support once they've downloaded the software. Perhaps
include details of the forum there too.
Please do *not* reply to my personal e-mail address
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] IZ hack using GreaseMonkey
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Important Information in Wrong Place