[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Donations ?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?
- From: Harold Fuchs <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:32:32 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just noticed that the TDF "Donations" web page at
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/ gives bank account details
for something called "Openoffice.org Deutschland e.V."
Does this mean the money goes to Oracle?
Please do *not* reply to my personal e-mail address
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?||elcico2001 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?||Volker Merschmann <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Windows Install
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?