[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)
- Subject: Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 21:35:54 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-10-09 16:50, Scott Furry a écrit :
On 09/10/10 02:11 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
I agree, direction from the whole community on this, now that we have<snip>
hashed it out a bit, would give clearer direction of expectations.
This could then be put to the community as a new thread and theMark,
results could be monitored/taken into note for the future planning of
the LibO method of updates from the dev team.
I like you rewrite. I can work with that, mind if I 'borrow it?' ;-)
I'll post a new thread shortly.
No problem. That is what we are here for. :-)
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)||todd rme <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] List available at GMANE
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] just a greeting from ja and qa project lead
- Previous by thread: Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)
- Next by thread: Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)