[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Technical Support via Gmane?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Technical Support via Gmane?
- From: Harold Fuchs <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 09:51:17 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I saw a message that the technical support mail list
email@example.com been set up.
I went to http://www.documentfoundation.org/contact/ and scrolled down to
the section on firstname.lastname@example.org
I clicked the link: GMANE:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user and got
"no such group".
What am I missing, please?
Please do *not* reply to my personal e-mail address
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Technical Support via Gmane?||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] QA Infrastructure
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibO roadmap?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Technical Support via Gmane?