[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 17:25:27 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Olav Dahlum wrote (08-10-10 16:53)
I know a lot of you is emotionally attached to older icon themes as
Tango, but isn't it about time we made some refreshing changes in the
default theme? Like proposing a new theme altogether. But also taking
into consideration that we'll need accessible ones conforming to
accessibility standards. Keeping the classical ones possibly as
extensions is also an idea. I'm no graphical wizard, so I'll just
propose talented people to think this over, or the rest of us spreading
the word. Fresh start and fresh look, with the classical interface
intact, isn't such a bad idea is it?
IMO this is a very good idea.
So lets see which talented people pick it up and join the dev-list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
- ideas/remarks for the community council? See
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.||Olav Dahlum <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Support from Turkish Linux Users Association and OOo community
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.