[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.
- From: Olav Dahlum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 16:52:05 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I know a lot of you is emotionally attached to older icon themes as
Tango, but isn't it about time we made some refreshing changes in the
default theme? Like proposing a new theme altogether. But also taking
into consideration that we'll need accessible ones conforming to
accessibility standards. Keeping the classical ones possibly as
extensions is also an idea. I'm no graphical wizard, so I'll just
propose talented people to think this over, or the rest of us spreading
the word. Fresh start and fresh look, with the classical interface
intact, isn't such a bad idea is it?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.||todd rme <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle copyright on LibreOffice ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Support from Turkish Linux Users Association and OOo community
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Proposal for a more updated and modern standard icon theme.