[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LiBO opening very quickly on Xp
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LiBO opening very quickly on Xp
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 07:32:28 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2010-10-07 9:09 PM, Paul A Norman wrote:
> I have been noticing now for two days that LiBO opens from scratch,
> even after re-boots, very quickly compared to my even recent
> experiences with OOO.
> Has this been enhanced?
> If so then it is a real feature point as OOO used to take ages to
> open sometimes.
I believe this is a result of the inclusion of the patchsets from the
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] LiBO opening very quickly on Xp||Paul A Norman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] LinkedIn group?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LiBO opening very quickly on Xp
- Next by thread: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)