[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] How to access the settings to the mailing list.
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] How to access the settings to the mailing list.
- From: "Heinz W. Simoneit" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 08:47:14 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> There doesn't seem to be a link to how to change the settings to this
> email list on the website. Is there a way for a subscriber to change
> settings? I would like change to a digest format to cut down on the
> amount of email I'm getting from this mailing list.
> Dona Hertel - cocofan
you should unsubscribe this list and subscribe the digest-list.
Have a nice time!
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] How to access the settings to the mailing list.||cocofan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] How to access the settings to the mailing list.
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear