[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear
- From: Scott Furry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 16:18:23 -0600
- To: email@example.com
Is anybody else concerned by the fact that emails are in clear in the list archives (not to mention easily delineated by angle brackets)?
I don't think it would take much for an enterprising hacker to compile all the emails from the list archives.
Can we not feed the spammers easy targets, please?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] How to access the settings to the mailing list.
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear