[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] [DOC] Status of user guides
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] [DOC] Status of user guides
- From: Richard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:00:32 -0430
- To: email@example.com
Great work, Jean.
I'd like to help with the English side: proofing, upgrading, etc.
Send me a link or name for a document to use as a trial.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [DOC] Status of user guides||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] [DOC] Status of user guides||Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Mailing list user preferences?
- Next by Date: Welcome to the community ( was Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning )
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] [DOC] Status of user guides
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [DOC] Status of user guides