[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 08:48:46 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2010-10-07 2:23 AM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> Is it possible to shorten this prefix on emails from the Documentation
> mailing list? [libreoffice-documentation]
It would be nice if the subject tag could be optional per subscriber -
personally I think they are a total waste of space in the subject.
Alternatively, why not go extreme - how about [lo-doc]?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Mailing list user preferences?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?