[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- From: henke54 <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 03:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
>I like the idea of one site with common usernames that puts all the
languages under one umbrella.
I also like that, that is why i have registered LibreOffice-forum.com ,
LibreOffice-forum.net , LibreOffice-forum.org , LibreOffice-forum.info ,
LibreOfficeForum.eu and also LibreOfficeForum.be , LibreOfficeForum.nl ,
LibreOfficeForum.de .... and i am willing to donate/redirect them to the
'appropriate' people at
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php , because they do a
'good job' there ... (moreover ...tdf-admin(Drew Jensen) , the admin of this
mailinglists is also moderator on that forum... ;-)
Also i read 'some comment' : "If TDF don't plan to tackle the forum question
quickly, it could be usefull to ask them to make a page on their site
listing the different mailing lists and the forums (oooforum and the main
index page of the NL forums here) redirecting the domains on that page could
help users. BTW: that "Help" page is really missing on the TDF site IMHO."
View this message in context: http://documentfoundation.969070.n3.nabble.com/Re-LibreOfficeForum-org-is-now-functioning-tp1641552p1647547.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||"Sam" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning