[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- From: "Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:21:12 +0200
- To: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
> Von: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Am 07.10.2010 um 08:23 schrieb Jean Hollis Weber:
> > Is it possible to shorten this prefix on emails from the Documentation
> > mailing list? [libreoffice-documentation]
> someone asked to have a longer prefix -- initially it was
> libo-documentation. Cc'ng André, who might have more insight. I want to have it consistent
> amongst all lists, but am open for the shorter version also.
When we startet the l10n list, I got request to change from
"libo-l10n" to "libreoffice-l10n" . To apply this rule to the
documentation list, we should use "libreoffice-doc".
So, general rule would be: "libreoffice-"<short name of topic>
But I don't stick on that, as long as we do not change it every day :)
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO deb repo
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?