[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Media contact for the USA
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Media contact for the USA
- From: "Guy Lunardi" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:31:38 -0600
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just noticed (should have much earlier) that there is no media contact
based in the USA.
Should there be a need for the Foundation and/or the steering committee
to be represented in the US, I am more than happy to offer my assistance
I already know and have worked with most of the journalists that are
likely to cover LibreOffice and the Document Foundation.
Having participated in at least one interview that Florian and Michael
gave, I feel I can handle most if not all questions that would come our
At any rate, should there be a need to have some on this side of the
pond (and north of where Olivier is based), I am happy to help.
-Guy (in Cambridge, MA)
PS: looking forward to the constructive conversations that will take
place on this mailing list
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Media contact for the USA||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Media contact for the USA||Benjamin Horst <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] New name
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Media contact for the USA
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] List available at GMANE
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Media contact for the USA