[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] New name - get over it
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name - get over it
- From: Jussi Silvonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:33:02 +0300
- To: email@example.com
You are the first one, I know in Finland, who don't agree with LibreOffice.
May you should convince first the Finnish developer group about your opinio
2010/10/5 Simo Kaupinmäki <Simo.Kaupinmaki@uta.fi>
> People trying to promote LibreOffice likely need to deal with similar (or
> much harsher) criticism by their audience. I think it would be easier to
> promote a not-so-catchy name if you knew some examples of the pros and co
> of various alternatives.
> The acronym "LibO" is not bad, though.
> /\__/\ Simo Opin jo kauan sitten, että sian kanssa
> ( o o ) Kaupinmäki ei kannata painia. Siinä likaantuu,
> ( (oo) ) firstname.lastname@example.org ja sika sitä paitsi pitää siitä.
> http://www.uta.fi/~lisika/ <http://www.uta.fi/%7Elisika/> -------
> Cyrus Ching -------
> To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to
> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot b
> List archives are available at
"Free software for free people!"
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] New name - get over it||Simo Kaupinmäki <Simo.Kaupinmaki@uta.fi>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] New name - get over it
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] eWeek coverage of LibreOffice