[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] eWeek coverage of LibreOffice
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] eWeek coverage of LibreOffice
- From: Jeff Causey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 18:59:44 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 10/05/2010 03:28 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
jcausey_df wrote:So, do we have someone who could clarify this and perhaps follow up with writers if something is wrong?
Just passing along some coverage of LibreOffice coming out today inI wonder whether this paragraph from the above article is true:
OpenOffice.org Launches LibreOffice Suite to Break Free of Oracle
LibreOffice will have a dual license, falling under LGPLv3+ and MPL (GNU
Lesser General Public License and Mozilla Public License).
or if it just one of the many unsourced, unchecked statements about
LibreOffice appearing here and there these days.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] eWeek coverage of LibreOffice||<email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] eWeek coverage of LibreOffice||Andrea Pescetti <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [WEBSITE] Improvements for the wiki?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Godot's official statement
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] eWeek coverage of LibreOffice
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] [DOC] Status of user guides