[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Government of TDF
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Government of TDF
- From: Luis E Vásquez r <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:49:29 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medellin, octubre 5/2010
2010/10/5 Roman Gelbort <email@example.com>
> Hi people.
> One of several topics to do in TDF, is the government way.
> IMHO, democracy is better than others ways election. But how to make a
> choice is difficult.
> Who can choice your representatives?
> Who can be a representative?
> For how long time be a representative?
> I propose that here decide the first step for this question, and choice
> the first group of representatives that direct TDF.
> In this election, could choose the dependents of each key area in TDF
> (like: l10n, QA, DEV, etc.)
> What do you think?
> Prof. Román H. Gelbort
> 10 años usando OpenOffice.org, libre, gratuito y seguro
> To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to
> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot b
> List archives are available at
Luis E. Vásquez R.
OpenOffice.org Volunteer & Support
Este mensaje se ha enviado desde Medellín, Colombia
*10 Años usando exitosamente OpenOffice.org libre, seguro y abierto*
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Government of TDF||Varun Mittal <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Government of TDF||Roman Gelbort <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] eWeek coverage of LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Government of TDF
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Government of TDF