[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request
- From: RGB ES <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:55:56 +0200
- To: email@example.com
There is also a brainstorm section on kde forums:
several ideas implemented on recent kde versions where first discussed ther
2010/10/5 henke54 <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Wouldn't it be better to 'implement' something like
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/ Ubuntu's Brainstorm for feature requests
> LibO ?
> Dell has also such a kind of http://www.ideastorm.com/ IdeaStorm
> View this message in context: http://documentfoundation.969070.n3.nabble.
> Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to discuss+unsubscribe@documentfound
> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot b
> List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/di
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Feature Request||Paul A Norman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request||henke54 <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request