[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] [MULTIMEDIA]Multimedia backend on Linux?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] [MULTIMEDIA]Multimedia backend on Linux?
- From: RGB ES <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:55:24 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I'm curious (but have no idea how to find the answer): which
multimedia back-end use LibO, the one from go-oo or the newly
developed for the upcoming OOo 3.4? I tested some multimedia on
DEV300m88 and it works really well, with low CPU usage.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice md5sum
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] New name - get over it