[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice
- From: "Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:04:28 +0200
- To: email@example.com
> Is there any collaboration between KDE's KOffice and TDF?
there is no formal agreement, you know - we are very new in the game :)
But people work together at several levels. E.g KOffice and people
from TDF both work on ODF standard conformance. Christoph Noack had several
talks with KOffice people regarding UX related work (although they
have much better technical options that we have, they face similar
problems when it comes to workflows ...).
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice||Danishka Navin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice md5sum
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice