[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Sponsors?
- From: James R <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:26:23 +0000
- To: <email@example.com>
I've been lurking here for a while just reading and soaking up all the info
rmation that is being discussed here. There is one topic I have not seen y
et. Several big names have been waved as sponsors... Google, Novell and
so on, but no comment on what that sponsorship means for LibO. Are the s
ponsors providing financial support, or are they just saying 'We like Lib
O'? What does this sponsorship really mean?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Sponsors?||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] TDF and KOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Sponsors?