[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] New Mailinglist: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Mailinglist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:09:52 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 18:40 +0200, André Schnabel wrote:
> the mailing list for translation related work email@example.com is up
> and running.
> Subscription works as for the other lists:
> Archives at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
> For all who are interested in translating LibO, workflows, setting up
> the inital infrastructure ... please subscribe to the list.
> As we are translators and our workflow is related to the development,
> please subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org as well. This
> might help to get a common understanding of developer and translators :)
The archive at http://documentfoundation.969070.n3.nabble.com/ has been
updated with the new list.
The direct link is:
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] New Mailinglist: firstname.lastname@example.org||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] New Mailinglist: firstname.lastname@example.org||André Schnabel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Mailinglist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] New Mailinglist: email@example.com
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Mailinglist: firstname.lastname@example.org