[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- From: Graham Lauder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:00:08 +1300
- To: email@example.com
On Sunday 03 Oct 2010 02:18:15 Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm afraid that although we're still waiting for Oracle's position on the
> trademark, we already have had a full competition and vote on the name.
> And we also found out, that names are never a very consensual thing. So
> we'll stick to this one, unless Oracle agrees to give the trademark...
I subscribe to 20 odd OOo Maillists and I saw no mention of a competition or a
vote. So we had a secret Competition and a secret vote around a table over a
beer at the Conf?
OpenOffice.org MarCon (Marketing Contact) NZ
OpenOffice.org Migration and training Consultant.
INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] New name||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] New name||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] New name||Claus Agerskov <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] New name||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [General] DocumentFoundation US group
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] New name
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name