[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] OT: Strange email list behaviour
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] OT: Strange email list behaviour
- From: AG <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 15:02:19 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 03/10/10 14:24, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Am 03.10.2010 um 15:18 schrieb AG:
Whenever I send an email to either of these lists, so I receive anemail from April R Geer: email@example.com I have no idea who this
is, s/he is from a different email domain than I am (I use gmail.com)
and this has only started happening over the last few weeks. I belong
to loads of discussion/ email lists and it is only with LibO and OOo
that this peculiarity happens.
Anybody want to venture a speculation as to what this might be about?I use a junk filter, but even so ... curious minds want to know.
can you forward one of these e-mails to me directly? Then I'll have a
look. Sounds like an autoresponder on the side of April Geer, but will
have a look.
Next time this happens, I will.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] OT: Strange email list behaviour||AG <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] OT: Strange email list behaviour||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Compile problems
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] New name
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] OT: Strange email list behaviour
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Very large icons in toolbar